Description de l'offre
Why Work For Us:
In addition to the benefits you would expect being part of a brand of our calibre, you will also be offered:
· A unique opportunity to be part of an award winning international brand where we celebrate your unique talent
· Part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality brand in the world- this means national and internal promotion opportunities for the right candidates. The sky is your limit here
· World class training and development programmes tailored to enhancing your skills and help you grow within the Marriott family.
· Work alongside some amazing talent- award winning, experienced hospitality professionals
· Discounted room nights, meals, and spa access-because your well being means so much
· Access to fabulous and flexible benefits to help you in and out of work- including health and life assurance
· Access to major high street discounts so you can treat your friends and family as required
Preston Marriott Hotel:
The Preston Marriott Hotel is a grand Victorian manor house which sits in landscaped gardens and exudes charm and warmth from the moment you arrive. It situated just off the M6 motorway on the outskirts of the city and it easily accessible by car and it is also on a main public transport route. It is the perfect location for business and leisure and has a focus on culinary excellence with our Brew Bar and Cast Iron Bar and Grill. It also has fully equipped fitness centre and swimming pool with relaxing Beauty Salon with treatment rooms.
The impact you'll make:
When a guest walks into any of our rooms - imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they've arrived to their home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it's perfect. Everything is exactly in its place.
Crisp, pressed linens. Perfectly placed pillows. A sparkling mirror. Every detail adding up to an experience our guests feel great about because they know they're in good hands while staying with us. That's the impact you make with your efforts, which become even bigger when those experiences add up and create a loyal customer.
What you'll do:
•Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
•Make beds and fold sheets
•Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
•Greet guests and take care of requests
•Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
•Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
•Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
What we're looking for:
•A warm, people-oriented demeanor
•A team-first attitude
•A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
You're welcome here
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to know you're important to us and that you'll make an impact in your role, and for that, you'll be appreciated and valued.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.