Description de l'offre
Are you a friendly, confident and enthusiastic individual seeking a career in hospitality? We have an exciting opportunity in our Food and Beverage Team as a Bartender. You will be part of the Marriott family offering outstanding service to our guests and associates. You will also have access to our exclusive benefits and training opportunities!
· Follow Brand Standards in all aspects of the job role
· Promoting a welcoming environment
· Take orders and deliver in a timely manner
· Have product knowledge
· Be flexible to support the other outlets; bar, room service and executive lounge
What do you need to apply?
You do not have to have any specific qualifications in order to apply, but desirable if you have experience within hospitality. We look for enthusiasm, ability to adapt, well presented, excellent customer service skills and flexibility to work all shift patterns (between 06:00 and 04:00)
· Free hot meals on shifts
· Free use of our on-site leisure facilities including the Gym
· 3 course birthday dinner each year
· Discounted stays at Marriott hotels worldwide
· Cycle to work scheme
· Free Car parking
· Service awards and recognition gifts
A little more about us..
The Marriott International brand has more than 500 global locations; we advance in the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under UK or local laws.