Description de l'offre
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.
Ideally located amongst the Cheshire countryside minutes from an International Airport the 4 star Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel embodies a unique mix of Manchester energy and Cheshire charm. It has evolved into an exclusive hotel that is vibrant and stylish with our newly designed Lounge Bar and Restaurant. Experience our hotels exclusive Executive Lounge and new richly appointed non-smoking Executive Bedrooms, with our luxurious Marriott bedding package. Indulge in our hotels Leisure Club and Four Seasons Spa offering massages, waxing, facials and more, worlds away from the stress of the day.
We are looking for a Part Time Receptionist to work within our Front Office Team to ensure the smooth running of the hotel and consistently provide an excellent standard of customer service to our guests.
· Deliver an outstanding guest experience,
· Prompt and courteous check in and check out of guests,
· Efficiently respond to a variety of guest requests including information about the hotel and its surroundings
· Excellent team player with strong verbal and written communication skills,
· A passion for delivering a great customer experience,
· Ideally experience working a similar role within a branded hotel,
· Previous experience using a hotel PMS – preferably Opera.
The most important thing to us at Marriott Hotels is that we maintain our sense of Family.
Marriott is the largest Hotel Company in the World and they have people at the core of their values, the Marriott belief is that if we take care of our associates, they will take care of our customers and our customers will return. Here is an example of some of the benefits we offer:
· Competitive salary
· Employee and Family and Friends discount stay rates in all hotels
· Extensive employee benefits including major high street discounts
· Free meals on duty
· Free tailored uniforms and laundry service
· Incremental holiday allowance based on service
· Social activities and team celebration events throughout the year
· Training and development programmes
· Flexible benefits to help outside of work including access to an Employee Assistance Scheme to help navigate through life's challenges.
The successful candidate will be contracted to 24 hours over 3 days.