Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply via email at -
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Cycas Hospitality B.V. (main account). The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
· Assisting in driving Market Share and Revenue Performance through proper pricing and mix management within the entire Cycas portfolio.
· Assisting in the management of rooms inventory to maximize cluster rooms revenue as well as maintain accurate reservation system information.
· Assist in managing room authorizations, rates and restrictions, including communicating with rate restrictions and strategy to properties.
· Closely monitor competitive pricing and various market intelligence reports to understand impact of relative pricing decisions on property performance.
· Assist in the implementation of hotel sales strategies in the reservation and inventory in systems.
· Escalate technical questions relating to the reservations and property management systems to correct support desk in a timely manner.
· Develop overall pricing strategy to include all market segments and distribution channels.
· Assist providing guidance on corporate transient negotiated pricing as well as group pricing. Ensure Group Selective Sell Guidelines are updated on a regular basis.
· Ensure effective pricing strategies are in place that reflects asset strength relative to the competition in each market.
· Effectively manage inventory and pricing strategy in all distribution channels including Branded Web, 3rd Party Sites, Central Reservation Office (CRO), and Global Distribution System (GDS).
· Focus on lowering distribution costs and driving room nights to the most profitable channel (i.e. branded web).
· Closely monitor competitive pricing and understand impact of relative pricing decisions on property performance
· Work with RDRMs to conduct regular price elasticity tests in various market conditions, measure results, and share key learningâs.
· Review and analyse STR data on a weekly and monthly basis with Hotel Revenue Management Teams.
· Responsible for inventory management, including coordination with Event Management, Sales, and Group Reservations to manage group block inventory and coordination with Front Office for short term inventory statusing.
· Drive Market Share and Revenue Performance through proper pricing and mix management
· Compile regular performance reports to analyse key drivers to market share performance and understand overall effectiveness of strategies.
· Compile Weekly/Monthly Performance Report on a weekly/monthly basis to analyse key drivers to market share performance and understand overall effectiveness of strategies.
· Implementation and Standard
· Assist in implementation and compliance with Revenue Management Standards.
· Complete understanding and effective execution of current and new RM tools.
· Compliance to Brand Revenue Management Standards for Rate Plans, Rate Categories, and Market Segment set up, etc.
· Ensure Best Rate Guarantee Compliance.
· Educator of the Data
· Clearly communicate to hotel team strategic vision and objectives on how to drive revenues and improve performance.
· Ensure team members understand the concept of Revenue Management and the role of the RM and RME.
· Provide hotel team with regular updates on hotel performance to include market share, market segment, channel metrics etc.
· Educate sales team on effective use of system to improve profitability of group bookings.
· Share best practices and key learningas with peers, RDRM, and Corporate RM team
· Review, understand and formulate strategy changes based on the extensive reporting data available to hotels.
· Three years or more in Reservation or Front Office hotel operations experience is a plus.
· Extended Stay Experience within a revenue focused role is essential
· Experience in multi properties is preferred.
· Understanding of a sales department is needed.
· Analytical approach to problem solving and ability to think outside the box
· Ability to work in a systematic and logical manner to meet deadlines.
· Ability to analyse financial statements and market data.
· Detail oriented and hands-on
· Team player, ability to lead cross-functional projects
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Effective ability to supervise, motivate, and develop people.
· Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations.
· Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
· Must possess computer skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and PMS (Opera preferred)
This company is an equal opportunity employer.