Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International’s franchisees.
Please apply via email at:
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Cycas Hospitality . The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Assistant Night Manager - Residence Inn - Kensington
· Is it time for a new and exciting change?
· If you love delivering Customer Service; are passionate about being part of a team with spirit and personality, and believe there is no second best when driving key profit in a hotel that breaks the mould of a traditional full-service operation, then please read on as you’re somebody we want within our Residence Inn team!
· We pride ourselves on creating teams where people can be themselves, so that they can deliver positively OUTRAGEOUS service, in order to grow our company and each other.
· Our focus is to put PEOPLE at the heart of everything we do. We believe in hiring the smile and training and developing talent to create genuine and caring teams who come to work to have fun.
· Residence Inn offer guests a different experience from traditional hotels. With us you will find somewhere that feels like home. All our rooms are Suites with more living and working space than you would find in a conventional hotel guest room.
· We are looking for individuals with confidence, a strong work ethic, dedication and whatever it takes attitude to get the job done, whilst maintaining our excellent reputation for friendly service, comfort and high standards. Reporting to the Night Manager, your core purpose will be:
· The role reports directly to the Night Manager and has various key relationships that are essential, such as the Cycas Hospitality Team, Residence Inn support team, Cycas Hospitality support team, Residence Inn hotel team and a variety of external clients. KEY ACTIVITIES
· To ensure that the highest standards of hospitality and welcome are demonstrated at all times. To complete all relevant procedures in relation to the respective department as laid down by the company.
· Assist the Night Manager by being the face of Residence Inn when our guests arrive at the hotel or make telephone enquiries. Assist guests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner with registration and check-out, ensuring that any special requirements are noted and passed to the appropriate department.
· Direct the day-to-day activities of your team of Night Guest Service Representatives; plan, organise and assign work, develop and communicate strategies and goals.
· Ensure that all complaints are dealt with appropriately taking on the authority to resolve any concerns and requests raised.
· Monitor all guest accounts ensuring that charges posted are correct and that supporting documentation is readily available.
· Performs other duties as required by hotel management. EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Hotel / extended stay experience
· Ability to build rapport with guests, clients and team members alike
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
· Smart professional appearance
· Passionate about standards
· Keen eye for details
· Ability to plan and prioritise with excellent organizational skills
NICE TO HAVE
· OPERA/Sales Force knowledge
· Marriott background