Description de l'offre
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is a job opportunity with one of Marriott International's franchisees.
Please apply via email at
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, North Mich Hospitality Management LLC. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel's employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
Start Your Journey with Us
Residence Inn by Marriott helps guests thrive while on long stays so they can perform at their best. Spacious suites with full kitchens offer the comforts of the modern home, while employees provide service with a human touch to business and leisure travelers alike. Working at Residence Inn, you will build relationships grounded in team work and experience the legendary Residence Inn service culture which focuses on delivering against the unique needs of long stay guests. Find Your World at Residence Inn by Marriott
Responsible for supporting all aspects of the operation including guest and employee satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales and revenue generation and delivering a return on investment. Assists the General Manager in leading the team in the development and implementation of property-wide strategies.Verifies the implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations. Builds relationships with key customers.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Assisting the Operational and Financial Management of the Property
· Verifies that all brand standards are being maintained in each area of the property.
· Verifies that all team members meet or exceed all brand requirements.
· Oversees the operation of the all property departments.
· Promotes both Guarantee of Fair Treatment and Open Door policies.
· Verifies that a viable key control program is in place.
· Maintains current licenses and permits as prescribed by local, state and federal agencies.
· Provides a safe working environment in compliance with OSHA/MSDS.
· Oversees all finance and accounting functions, including, but not limited to, accounts payable, accounts receivable, petty cash, payroll and ordering procedures, end of period, and banking procedures.
· Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
· Complies with all corporate accounting procedures.
· Performs required annual Quality audit with GM.
Supporting the Management and Development of Departmental Teams
· Stays readily available/approachable for all employees.
· Extends professionalism and courtesy to employees at all times.
· Leads by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
· Assists/teaches team managers scheduling (using Scheduling Tool) against guest and hours/occupied room goals. Makes sure that staffing levels are appropriate to exceed guest expectations.
· Sets clear performance expectations with the General Manager.
· Assists team supervisors with constructive coaching and counseling.
· Solicits feedback for continuous improvement.
Managing the Guest Experience
· Extends professionalism and courtesy to guests at all times.
· Motivates and encourages staff to solve guest and employee related concerns.
· Provides excellent customer service by being readily available/approachable for all guests.
· Takes proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns.
· Assists employees in understanding guests ever-changing needs and expectations, and how to exceed them.
Conducting Human Resource Activities
· Verifies that orientations for new team members are thorough and completed in a timely fashion.
· Takes proactive approaches when dealing with employee concerns.
· Verifies that property hiring practices comply with I-9, and EEO requirements and strives for a culturally diverse work place.
· Performs other duties as assigned and needed.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.