Description de l'offre
The Glasgow Marriott have a fantastic opportunity for a Food & Beverage Supervisor to join our Food & Beverage Team in the Brew Bar on a Full-Time basis.
Set in a bustling, cosmopolitan city with a renowned business centre and prestigious shopping, the four-star Glasgow Marriott Hotel puts you in the heart of it all. Our Glasgow hotel's location is within a five-minute stroll to nightlife, the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre, the Hydro arena, and one of the best shopping areas outside London. Perfect for business or leisure, we are one of the top luxury hotels in Glasgow.
Follow us on us on our Glasgow Marriott Facebook or Instagram page to find out more about our current promotions and F&B specials.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
The Brew Bar Lounge offers hearty fare for lunch and dinner, as well as craft beers, ciders and handcrafted cocktails. It's an ideal spot for unwinding after exploring Glasgow.
What You Do
· Act as a confident role model for all new team members whilst taking a hands on approach.
· Become the face of Brew Bar.
· Manage your Bar keeping it clean and food safe.
· Share personal recommendations to spread your passion for for great beverages.
· Create a fantastic environment for customers and team members to relax and enjoy their time with us.
· Support the management team to deliver consistently high standards.
What You Have
· Previous bar experience
· Supervisory experience preferred
· Strong leadership qualities that inspire others to do their best.
· Bags of energy and enthusiasm.
· A down to earth attitude balanced with a sense of fun.
· Natural flair for delivering a great customer service experience.
· A confidence to let your personality shine.
· A strong sense of team spirit coupled with a passion for wine, spirits, cocktails, beer and more.
What's In It For You?
· Amazing in house training courses & management development opportunities.
· Tasty meals on duty free of charge.
· Explore the world with friends & family discounts (discounted accommodation rates and F&B).
· Your own modern uniform at no cost to you.
Plus plenty more which we can't wait to tell you about!
Brew Bar is proud to be part of Marriott International the world's largest hospitality company with over 6,000 properties in over 120 countries and territories providing you the potential for a fantastic career.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.