Description de l'offre
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
· Complete opening duties, including storing all reusable goods, breaking down goods, cleaning all equipment and areas, returning equipment to proper locations, locking refrigerators, restocking items, turning off lights, locking doors, and completing daily cleaning checklist.
· Set up, stock, and maintain work areas.
· Inspect the cleanliness and presentation of all china, glass, and silver prior to use.
· Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
· To maintain the standards of service as specified in the S.O.P. Manual and as specified by the Restaurant Operations Manager.
· To welcome and maintain a high level of courtesy towards our guests.
· Ensure the correct and timely service of beverages as requested by guests.
· Ensure the correct and timely service of food to table offering relevant accompaniments.
· To ensure that the restaurant tables, the room service trays and the bar tables are correctly laid with polished cutlery and crockery before service commences.
· Completing a re-stocking of stations in the restaurant area to ensure an efficient service.
· In periods between service to ensure that the still room is re-stocked and all equipment is cleaned and prepared for the next service (any faults in equipment must be reported to the Maintenance Department).
· To ensure the accurate recording of all financial transactions.
· In the absence of your direct manager/supervisor, to carry out any further duties as specified by members of Management Team.
· To have direct input to all relevant meetings.
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
Support team to reach common goals.
Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e. g., small print). Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces and steps. Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.