Description de l'offre
At Le Méridien, we believe in helping guests unlock the unexpected and engaging experiences each destination has to offer. Our guests are curious and creative, cosmopolitan, culture seekers that appreciate sophisticated, timeless service. We provide original, chic and memorable service and experiences that inspire guests to unlock the destination. We're looking for curious, creative and well-informed people to join our team. If you appreciate connecting with like-minded guests and have a deep desire to create unexpected experiences, we invite you to explore career opportunities with Le Méridien.
· Carryout regular inspection in all Kitchens and Restaurants, address potential food safety hazards for corrective action.
· Coordinate with concerned departments to make sure corrective and preventive measures are implemented.
· Coordinate all EHS and Food Safety trainings happening in the hotel.
· Assist EHS Manager in planning, scheduling and organizing internal as well as external audits.
· Assist EHS Manager in implementing and maintaining the EHSMS and HACCP systems in the hotel.
· Assist EHS Manager in maintaining corporate EHS requirements across the hotel.
· In the absence of EHS Manager responsible to coordinate with competent authorities.
· Coordinate with concerned departments in incident investigation and identifying the root cause.
· Ensure all relevant documents and records related to EHS and HACCP are organized and filed properly.
· Coordinate with pest control technician and schedule necessary follow up pest treatments in kitchens and restaurants.
· Raise maintenance requests with Engineering and follow up on a regular basis.
· Ensure all AEDs are functional.
· Create e-manifests on daily basis and when required
· Coordinate and provide administrative support to Loss Prevention department whenever needed
· Carryout Monthly HAZCOM audit