The Luxury Collection is a glittering ensemble of locally authentic hotels and resorts from around the world. Our hotel teams curate the world’s most enriching and desirable destination experiences. Our mission is to guide our guests, these seasoned travelers on transformative journeys that touch their spirits, enrich their lives and create lasting memories. If you are someone with an appreciation for evocative storytelling and a desire to provide genuine, personalized, and anticipatory service, then we invite you to join us on our journey and explore a career with The Luxury Collection.
Ideal candidate profile
1. Make the strategy for the sale of events, restaurants, SPA and packages with local clients, DMCs, Concierge Association, Local Event Managers, Wedding Planners.
2. Attract new customers to restaurants by:
to. Visits to the concierge of the different hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo.
b. Alliances with companies regardless of the line of business (Schools, Travel Agency, Civil Associations, etc.)
c. Sale of our restaurants for local, national and international groups.
3. According to the results obtained from the diners report, the Marketing team will meet monthly with the A&B team to decide the different strategies that will be carried out to attract more local customers.
4. Responsible for the review of the incentive program in conjunction with PR and Marketing Manager to promote the sale of our outlets with SOLAZ associates and external Concierge.
5. Manage the Solaz Insiders program and increase the participation rate with people related to it.
6. Collaborate with the Media Fams in preparing agendas and supporting the needs of these groups.
7. Be the internal ambassador for consumer centers: restaurants, spas and resorts.
8. Be the link between the Sales and AyB / Spa departments, having constant communication with them and seeing their needs.
9. Management and growth of local customer databases, in general.
10. Attend resort events to contact guests and locals.
11. Support in the rescue of service with guests and premises.
12. Support in the elaboration of experiences for VIPs.
13. Support to the Sales and Marketing department with functions such as photoshootings and other events that are scheduled throughout the year.
14. Digital public relations (influencers), which help our restaurants to have a better positioning within the destination and to increase our comparative and competitive advantages.
15. Representation of the company before exhibitions and external training.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.