Description de l'offre
Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
· Understand and explain all MEFCU products and services, identify members' needs, and cross sell appropriate products. Provide members with quality service and accurately process routine transactions in a timely manner.
· Support MEFCU's mission and goals through participation in the sales and service program.
· Identify member's needs and make appropriate referrals.
· Support sales initiatives actively selling and promoting products and services.
· Support MEFCU's service goals.
· Answering the telephone according to standards
· Providing members with efficient and professional service
· Directing calls to the appropriate department when necessary
· Accurately process all routine transactions such as;
· Transfers within accounts, loan payments, check withdrawals and cash advances.
· Process stop payments, address changes, check orders, payroll allocations (COD), account file maintenance, and domestic and foreign wire transfers.
· Complete telephone messages and departmental forms.
· Issue ATM replacements cards and PIN's.
· Balance daily transactions and complete production report daily.
· Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
· Cross-train and function in other operational areas as needed.
· Supports and or backs up other Member Contact Center staff with functions as needed.
The above statements reflect the general nature and level of work performed, and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all requests, duties and responsibilities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· 1 year experience in a customer service/sales environment.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Completion of Front Office Career Pathing Required to move into this position.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is continuously required remain in a stationary position 75% of the time, and to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer. The employee in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets and other office machinery, etc. The person in this position frequently communicates with coworkers and members. The employee will occasionally be required to move files and other office products up to 10 pounds. The employee will be expected to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with others; support the team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees and members, prepare and review written documents, and be able to work efficiently with a computer and answer telephone using appropriate etiquette. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by management.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.