Description de l'offre
LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
Do you have a passion for events and hospitality?
Would you like to work in a fun and international team where you can use your creative mind?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is looking for you as Conference & Banqueting Supervisor !
What are my responsibilities?
As a Conference & Banqueting Supervisor you are in charge of our meetings, conferences and weddings with a capacity up to 650 persons. You are responsible for supervising, training and coaching the Event Operations team consisting of part time and full time waiters. You conduct performance reviews, create schedules and take care of the stock control. During the events you are the contact person for our guests and you ensure the highest level of service by leading and executing the requirements of all possible meetings, events and conferences. Our Meetings Imagined concept requires creative thinking; meetings are more than tables and chairs. These events can take place in as well the meeting rooms inside the hotel as the 17th Century ‘Koepelkerk' across the hotel.
What makes me the perfect fit?
We are looking for a Conference & Banqueting Supervisor with a passion for events and hospitality. You bring your personal style and creative mind to every experience, you are eager to learn and you live life to discover. If this sounds like you, you're in the right place. You've got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That's why we're not just looking for anyone. We're looking for someone like you!
To be eligible for this position you…
• Live Life to Discover.
• Have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch.
• Have preferably 1 to 2 years of hospitality experience and in supervising a team.
• Have to be able to work in different shifts, weekends and holidays.
• Are full time available (38 hours)
What do you get in return?
Renaissance Amsterdam hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. Each year you will have a performance appraisal. Dependent on your performance you are able to get a salary increase. In addition we offer you…
• A professional and stimulating work environment.
• An international and fun team.
• Personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities for your future career.
• Special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
• A TakeCare program, which means you can participate in weekly pilates classes, have free access to our gym, are invited to participate in monthly workshops with various wellbeing themes.
• Excellent career possibilities within Marriott International.
• A uniform, which will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
• As part of our culture we celebrate success and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly ambassador party and team outing.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.