Description de l'offre
Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family.
This four star hotel has a focus on culinary excellence and provides staff with extensive, ongoing training and development. Marriott International is the worlds' largest hotel company and provides associates with exciting long term career opportunities.
Ideally placed in Morley, just north of Derby, Breadsall Priory holds the distinction of being the oldest Marriott location in the world; our elegant Priory rooms date back to 1260.
At Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel no two days are the same, with an exciting blend of guests and large events. Our hotel is a great place to develop your skills, supporting weddings, prolific golf events, sports teams, extensive leisure facilities and contemporary British dining at our hotel's on-site Priory Restaurant.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Food & Beverage Supervisors at our Marriott Hotels & Country Clubs enjoy a varied and very active role in providing our guests with memorable and unique experiences. As part of our family of associates you will host a blend of guests & events including weddings, golf, sports teams, corporate guests & leisure visitors.
Specific duties include;
· Ensure that staff are working together as a team
· Inspect work areas and staff uniforms for defects
· Assist in coaching, hiring and developing
· Preparing and monitor the Conference & Banqueting areas for service and guest comfort
· Providing a warm welcome to guests, advising them of menu options and answering questions about products & services where necessary
· Record all transactions in the MICROS till system at time of order
· Provide food and beverage service, including alcohol and non-vegetarian items
· Communicate with the kitchen regarding menu questions, the length of wait, recook orders, and product availability. Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the kitchen
· Complete closing duties, including cash handling/banking
· Report any maintenance or security issues to supervisors
· Participate in training when required
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.