Why join the Heathrow/Windsor Marriott?
Travel just 15 minutes beyond Heathrow International Airport and you'll find yourself at the Heathrow/Windsor Marriott Hotel. An exceptional hotel near Heathrow and Windsor, it extends an exciting blend of comfort, convenience and responsive service and an ideal location near Legoland, Chessington, Thorpe Park, Royal Windsor and Ascot Racecourse.
The hotel boasts easy access to London, as well as smartly designed and comfortable guest rooms. Throughout this hotel, the amenities make any stay a brilliant and memorable experience. There are tempting dining options including the Brew Bar Lounge and the Market Kitchen Restaurant. There is also an indoor pool, steam room and extensive fitness facilities with state-of-the-art equipment.
However, what really differentiates this hotel is the people working here. If you join the team you will be part of a warm and welcoming second family who work together to provide outstanding service to our guests. You will be a valued team member who will be offered the opportunity to grow and develop and benefit from being part of the best hospitality company in the world.
Why don't you also visit our website www.heathrowwindsormarriott.co.uk , join us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HeathrowWindsorMarriottHotel , follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/HWMarriott or visit our LinkedIn profile http://www.linkedin.com/company/heathrow-windsor-marriott-hotel .
Rewards for work, benefits for your lifestyle
You'll be supported in and out of the workplace through:
· Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
· Use of our Leisure Club facilities
· Meals on duty + uniform
· Cycle to work scheme
· Learning and development opportunities
· Recognition programs
· Wellbeing programs
· Encouraging management
· Team-spirited colleagues
and many, many more…
Ideal candidate profile
We welcome you to join our global and diverse family. Your positive energy and people-pleasing mindset are an important part of why our guests continue to choose us for their event needs. Every day presents a new opportunity to interact with people from all over the world, giving you new inspiration and perspective.
What we're looking for
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Are you highly organised? Then come and join our meetings made team at Heathrow Windsor Marriott. You will be part of an operational team that ensures all meetings, events and weddings run smoothly.
· Great conversational skills and teamwork-oriented
· Positive outlook and outgoing personality
· Previous experience is a big plus!
What you'll be doing
· Prepare coffee breaks, carts and stations with appropriate supplies
· Organize tables, action stations, buffets, and carts for service
· Communicate any additional meal requirements or special requests to the kitchen
· Ensure courses are properly cleared and crumbed in a timely fashion
· Manage the presentation of tableware so that it is accessible for the guests
· Monitor cleanliness and proper sanitization of tables, stations and service areas
**Full job description available upon request.**
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.