Westminster Ballroom, we host all kinds of
events. Staying true to the Mayfair heritage style of service, we always bring the
into our daily routine, but the real core of our operations will stay and always has been the team.
We are looking for enthusiastic team members to join our Award winning Banqueting Department.
If you are looking for a flexible hours and an amazing work experience , we love to hear from you!
Provide high standard service to the client during the dinner service in the events. The main duties for this job will include: set beverage on the table before the event to ensure a quick and efficient service; assisting and serving guests on the table throughout dinner service; and clear and setting up the tables with the required equipment for the next function.
· Long-hours shifts in the afternoon-evening
· Flexible, according to availability
· Training provided
· Preparation of equipment for a good beverage service on the table.
· Assisting and serving beverages for guest during dinner service.
· Handling cash.
· Dealing with Micros and taking payments with PDQ.
· Taking responsibility of the cleanliness of the tables.
· Keeping all work and guest areas clean and presentable at all time, clean as you go.
· To make sure that every guest leaves satisfied.
· To ensure a high standard of service is consistently provided to guests.
· Helping with the set up for the following functions.
Ideal candidate profile
· Good communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
· Well-presented, proactive and reliable.
· Able to work within a team and in a busy environment
· Education or Certification.
· Costumer Service Skills.
· Cash Handling
Rewards for work, benefits for your lifestyle
You'll be supported in and out of the workplace through:
· Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
· Learning and development opportunities
· Recognition programs
· Well-being programs
· Encouraging management
· Team-spirited colleagues
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.