Westminster Ballroom, we host all kinds of
events. Staying true to the Mayfair heritage style of service, we always bring the
into our daily routine, but the real core of our operations will stay and always has been the team.
We are looking for enthusiastic team members to join our Award winning Banqueting Department.
If you are looking for a flexible hours and an amazing work experience , we love to hear from you!
Provide high standard service, delivering food and non-alcoholic drinks to the clients in the banquets functions.
· Shifts of 4 hours+
· Evening shifts
· Flexible, according to availability
· Training provided
· Serving meals, beverages, coffee breaks, receptions, other special functions, as assigned, following standard policies and procedures
· To be aware and explain to guest, as requested, the menu and major ingredients for all the items.
· To ensure courses are properly cleared and crumbled in a timely fashion.
· Assisting in setting up and/or breaking down banquet spaces or other special food service tables, stations and equipment, as needed.
· Monitor cleanliness and proper sanitation of tables, stations and service areas.
· Demonstrating a neat, professional appearance, outgoing personality, a ready smile and a willingness to assist others.
· Assisting with the preparations for the functions in banqueting (polishing glasses and cutlery, folding napkins, etc.)
Ideal candidate profile
· Good communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
· Well-presented, proactive and reliable.
· Able to work within a team and in a busy environment
· Education or Certification.
· Costumer Service Skills.
Rewards for work, benefits for your lifestyle
You'll be supported in and out of the workplace through:
· Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
· Learning and development opportunities
· Recognition programs
· Well-being programs
· Encouraging management
· Team-spirited colleagues
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.