Description de l'offre
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge or to take the next step in your career in an evolving customer orientated Conference and Banqueting department?
Are you dynamic, energetic and friendly? Do you thrive on making people happy? Are you passionate about conference and banqueting? Then look no further – this job is for you!
Reporting directly into the Conference and Banqueting Manager the role of Conference and Banqueting Supervisor is responsible for:
· Supervising the daily operation in line with brand standards
· Supporting goal setting and achievement for the C&B team
· Training and developing team members to deliver exceptional standards of customer service
· Cash and Key security and control
· Assisting in the creation of plans to maximise guest service
Education and Experience
• Experience in the Conference and Banqueting operation, or related hospitality department preferred.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hospitality Management, Hospitality, Food and Beverage Service, Business Administration, or related major.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.