· Maintain established standards of cleanliness and maintenance in all areas under their control.
· Report, record and follow up all maintenance requirements.
· Ensure on the job training is carried out with all associates. Also conduct and record daily 15 minute training.
· Greet all guests/associates courteously and deal with guests requests promptly and efficiently.
· Control cleaning materials and equipment according to business levels ensuring timely ordering of both.
· Ensure all washrooms are constantly manned, during these shifts all basins and surrounds should be dried and kept free of any debris. All floors should be kept clean and dry, with appropriate H&S signage used if needed.
· Ensure all areas in their control are serviced to standard or accounted for before the end of shift.
· Be fully conversant and in compliance with LSOP “cloakroom – spot and spill cleaning”
· Ensure that the appropriate paperwork is filled out correctly.
· Be fully conversant with all administrative procedures as required by the Hotel and the Company.
· Recommend to the Banqueting Operations Manager any upholstery or carpet work in need of repair.
· Undertake any reasonable request made by management.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.