Description de l'offre
· Maintain established standards of cleanliness and maintenance in all areas under their control.
· Report, record and follow up all maintenance requirements.
· Ensure on the job training is carried out with all associates. Also conduct and record daily 15 minute training.
· Greet all guests/associates courteously and deal with guests requests promptly and efficiently.
· Control cleaning materials and equipment according to business levels ensuring timely ordering of both.
· Ensure all washrooms are constantly manned, during these shifts all basins and surrounds should be dried and kept free of any debris. All floors should be kept clean and dry, with appropriate H&S signage used if needed.
· Ensure all areas in their control are serviced to standard or accounted for before the end of shift.
· Be fully conversant and in compliance with LSOP “cloakroom – spot and spill cleaning”
· Ensure that the appropriate paperwork is filled out correctly.
· Be fully conversant with all administrative procedures as required by the Hotel and the Company.
· Recommend to the Banqueting Operations Manager any upholstery or carpet work in need of repair.
· Undertake any reasonable request made by management.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.
Health and Safety
· Be familiar with all Health and Safety instructions relevant to your area of work.
· Adhere to all current legislation pertaining to fire, health and safety in connection with the Conference and Banqueting Department.
Playing host to the Pride of Britain, BAFTA, Mercury Music Awards, Crime Thriller Awards and many others, Grosvenor House, A JW Marriott Hotel on London's impressive Park Lane, is the only place to be this season……
Frequented by royalty, celebrities and business leaders since its opening in 1928, we have Europe's largest ballroom, with a capacity for over 2000 guests. The historic Grosvenor House Great Room is the London venue for the most prestigious of Award Ceremonies, Weddings, Concerts and Events, providing exceptional style, service and facilities expected from a 5-star luxury hotel in London.
To ensure we continue to offer our guests a great service, we are looking for fabulous people to join our Banqueting team. Your skill set does not matter to us as long as you are enthusiastic and energetic with excellent personal presentation; we can give you the skills to deliver outstanding customer service ensuring our guests have a memorable experience. Shifts are 3 hours+ with flexible work around evenings and weekends.
If you have driven and a genuine passion for hospitality and delivering outstanding service we would love to hear from you! This is a busy, fast paced environment with short and long term opportunities within a Marriott Hotel.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.