Start Your Journey With Us
Chambers Lounge Supervisor
We are looking forward to welcoming you into a world of career development, where there is a real focus on sharpening your skills within a world-class environment. The St Pancras Renaissance hotel promotes exceptional skills, and you will have a platform on which you can showcase your expertise and creativity. A team of passionate hospitality talent awaits you.
Our ideal Chambers Lounge Supervisor
What we're looking for:
· Sustained and proven experience in a similar quality, five-star, high volume environment
· Demonstrable skills in hospitality
· A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards with evidence of successful implementation of high level service and product standards
As our new Chambers Lounge Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
· Responsible for providing proactively responding to any questions, follow up with guests to ensure their requests have been met to their satisfaction.
· You are empowered within this role to manage to supply guests with information regarding property amenities, services, room features, and local areas of interest and activities.
· Due to the high profile of our guests, VIP clientele and intriguing event space, experience and knowledge in Guest Relations is essential
Ideal candidate profile
Your Rewards and Benefits
In addition to the benefits you would expect from being part of a luxury, iconic brand, we also offer the following benefits:
· Seeking adventure? Discover the world at discounted rates
· Excite your taste buds with 20% off our food and beverage outlets
· Relax and unwind with 20% off spa treatments and golf across our properties
· Take advantage of our monthly wellbeing packages;
· Free health check from our Occupational Health specialist
· Chiropodist appointments to take the pressure off your feet!
· Nourish your mental and emotional wellbeing with free Reiki appointments
· Loan offered to help buy a season ticket for travel to and from work in London
· Cycle to work scheme
· National and international career development opportunities
· Access to free language lessons
· Discount at major retailers across the UK
· Workplace Pension Scheme
· Package of healthcare benefits
· Opportunity to be a part of our #SPSC team who are committed to Take Care and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives
· Reward and Recognition; chance to become our Associate or Manager of the Month
· Diamond – St. Pancras Instant Recognition programme
· Meals on duty, Uniform provided and laundered free of charge
Don't delay – Send us your CV today and a member of our HR team will contact you should your application become successful!
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.