Ideally located amongst the Cheshire countryside minutes from an International Airport the 4 star Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel embodies a unique mix of Manchester energy and Cheshire charm. It has evolved into an exclusive hotel that is vibrant and stylish with our newly designed Lounge Bar and Restaurant. Experience our hotels exclusive Executive Lounge and new richly appointed non-smoking Executive Bedrooms, with our luxurious Marriott bedding package. Indulge in our hotels Leisure Club and Four Seasons Spa offering massages, waxing, facials and more, worlds away from the stress of the day
Ideal candidate profile
The Manchester Airport Marriott Hotel has an amazing opportunity become available for a Part Time Canteen Assistant to join our team.
The Canteen Assistant will play a vital role in ensuring our staff canteen is kept clean and tidy at all times and is punctually ready for the service of staff food each day.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about looking after their colleagues, who promotes the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene and loves being part of a hardworking team.
Daily duties will include:
· Assisting the chefs so that all food items are prepared and transported to the canteen for service as per the specification and at the correct time.
· To make sure all food is prepared to the correct standard and is of a high quality.
· To comply with Health & Safety and Food Hygiene procedures in place.
· To ensure cleanliness of the staff canteen and its immediate vicinities.
· To ensure adequate supplies of service equipment before and during service.
· Ensure that all equipment is thoroughly cleaned and stored the correct manner.
· To make sure all food and other goods are stored correctly in the dry stores and fridges.
· Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
The most important thing to us at Marriott Hotels is that we maintain our sense of Family.
Marriott is the largest Hotel Company in the World and they have people at the core of their values, the Marriott belief is that if we take care of our associates, they will take care of our customers and our customers will return. Here is an example of some of the benefits we offer:
· Competitive salary
· Employee and Family and Friends discount stay rates in all hotels
· Extensive employee benefits including major high street discounts
· Free meals on duty
· Free tailored uniforms and laundry service
· Social activities and team celebration events throughout the year
· Incremental holiday allowance based on service
· Training and development programmes
· Flexible benefits to help outside of work including access to an Employee Assistance Scheme to help navigate through life's challenges.