Why Work For Us:
In addition to the benefits you would expect being part of a brand of our calibre, you will also be offered:
· A unique opportunity to be part of an award winning international brand where we celebrate your unique talent
· Part of Marriott International, the largest hospitality brand in the world- this means national and internal promotion opportunities for the right candidates. The sky is your limit here
· World class training and development programmes tailored to enhancing your skills and help you grow within the Marriott family.
· Work alongside some amazing talent- award winning, experienced hospitality professionals
· Discounted room nights, meals, and spa access-because your well being means so much
· Access to fabulous and flexible benefits to help you in and out of work- including health and life assurance
· Access to major high street discounts so you can treat your friends and family as required
Preston Marriott Hotel:
The Preston Marriott Hotel is a grand Victorian manor house which sits in landscaped gardens and exudes charm and warmth from the moment you arrive. It situated just off the M6 motorway on the outskirts of the city and it easily accessible by car and it is also on a main public transport route. It is the perfect location for business and leisure and has a focus on culinary excellence with our Brew Bar and Cast Iron Bar and Grill. It also has fully equipped fitness centre and swimming pool with relaxing Beauty Salon with treatment rooms.
This position is working 40 hours per 5 day working week.
Ideal candidate profile
Schedule services for individuals and large groups using spa/salon reservations software system. Call guests to confirm scheduled services. Answer questions about available services. Update the reservations/cancellations list throughout the day, inform providers of last minute changes, and resolve scheduling issues as needed by working with supervisor/manager. Check in guests for appointments, confirm first and last name, and provide general spa orientation to guests upon arrival. Promote and sell spa/salon services. Stock and maintain retail sales items and promote the sale of retail items and additional spa services. Maintain knowledge of spa services and amenities. Maintain knowledge of current trends within the spa industry.
Perform all types of beauty treatments, ensuring that these treatments adequately fulfil the client's needs.
Communicate housekeeping, engineering and maintenance needs to the relevant departments. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.