Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.
Ideal candidate profile
Spa Therapists at our Marriott Hotels & Country Clubs specialise in providing relaxing and revitalising health & beauty treatments to guests. As part of our family of associates you will host a blend of guests & events including weddings, golf, corporate guests & leisure visitors.
· Provide a warm welcome to guests and professionally converse with them to ensure that they are at ease.
· Maintain up to date knowledge of products and services to promote and answer guest queries
· Provide a range of beauty treatments for members, hotel guests and visitors and administer treatments in a professional, friendly manner regardless of gender.
· Maximise opportunities for upselling, including retail products, to contribute to departmental profitability.
· Maintain cleanliness of the salon at all times.
· Report immediately any inappropriate guest behaviour.
· Ensure all areas of the salon fully comply with all relevant Health & Safety regulations.
· Complete closing duties as required including cash handling/banking in line with policy.
· Undertake regular training and development as necessary
· Report any maintenance or security issues to supervisors
· Must hold Level 3 Beauty Therapist
This four star hotel is an enviable wedding venue which allows our therapists to provide a memorable experience for our guests and provides staff with extensive, ongoing training and development. Marriott International is the worlds' largest hotel company and provides associates with exciting long term career opportunities.