Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 70 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. Our associates deliver sophisticated and warmly authentic service in a comfortable and luxurious atmosphere that cultivates fulfilling experiences for both our associates and our guests.
Provide massage services to guests using props and/or products. Provide waxing and skincare services to guests. Determine and advise guests on proper skin, hair, or nail care and recommend home care regimens. Assess guest needs, inquire about contraindications (e.g., allergies, high blood pressure, pregnancy), and examine skin, hair, or nails to evaluate condition, appearance, and appropriateness of service. Escort guests to and from treatment rooms. Arrange workstation, treatment room, and/or drapes, and check with guest to ensure guest comfort and safety throughout service. Promote and sell spa/salon services and retail products. Clean, maintain, and sterilize tools. Set up workstation and/or treatment room with necessary products, equipment, and supplies to ensure guest comfort and safety. Maintain cleanliness of workstation and/or treatment room throughout shift, dispose of trash and dirty linens, and secure supplies and equipment at the end of each shift. Monitor and stick to time schedule throughout the day. Handle inappropriate guest behaviour by stopping service and informing supervisor/manager. Maintain current licensure in service area.
· Arrange workstation, treatment room, and/or drapes to ensure guest comfort and safety.
· Escort guests to and from treatment rooms.
· Provide massage services to guests using props (e.g., rain sticks, hot stones, pregnancy cushions) and/or products (e.g., oils, gels, lotions).
· Provide waxing services to guests.
· Provide skincare services such as facials to guests using steamer, lamp, high frequency wand, and/or products (e.g., cleanser, toner, peel, mask).
· Determine which products or services will improve a guest's appearance or meet his/her needs.
· Demonstrate, promote, and sell spa/salon retail products and services.
· Advise guests on proper skin, hair, or nail care and recommend home care regimens.
· Develop and propose guest treatment plans that specify beneficial products and services.
· Check with guest to ensure continued comfort throughout service (e.g., comfortable temperature, amount of pressure).
· Offer guests amenities such as water, juice, or heated neck pillows.
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; protect company assets. Anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.