At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we've got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it's not just a room with a bed that they're buying. It's an experience. We're looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
Ideal candidate profile
· Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons
· Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks
· Assessing bar customers' needs and preferences and making recommendations
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers' needs and expectations.
· Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
· Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
· Assess customers' needs and preferences and make recommendations
· Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
· Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
· Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
· Resume and proven working experience as a bartender
· Excellent knowledge of in mixing, garnishing and serving drinks
· Computer literacy
· Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
· Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.