Marriott International is the world's largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
The Assistant to AVP and AVP/MVP UKI will report to the AVP UKI and provides support to AVP UK & Ireland. This position performs other related tasks as assigned by management & team.
The Assistant to AVP and AVP/MVP UKI provides support for all MI hotel brands.
· Location requirements: The Assistant to AVP and MVP UKI is to be located at the London office.
· Language Requirements: High proficiency (speaking, reading and writing) in English is required.
· Assist with the design and preparation of statistical reports as required.
· Create and maintain shared folders and team performance tracking documents.
· Produce and distribute team correspondence, presentations and other related documents as required.
· Assists Managers in preparation of various account specific reports.
· Compose, produce and sign correspondence on routine matters – with specific permission, sign for managers and release.
· Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
· Files and forward traces a variety of documents.
· Maintains office supplies for area
· Processes expense reports
· Takes meeting minutes as requested.
· Updates Schedules and Timesheets
· Tracks team vacation
· Maintains, collates and distributes all relevant activity reports.
· Coordinates venue, agendas and minutes for various meetings.
· Coordinates all travel and hotel accommodation arrangements.
· Coordinates Property visits.
· Coordinates Owners meetings.
· Sets up conference calls.
· Maintains diaries and schedules appointments and meeting for AVP and AVP/MVP.
· Responds to various requests for help and information.
· Communicates with property associates to provide information and resolve challenges.
· Acts as a central point of contact between the Europe Offices and Hotels.
· Performs other related tasks as assigned by management.
· Complies with Marriott International policies and procedures.