Description de l'offre
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.
Serves as the hotel Manager on Duty and oversees all hotel operations, ensuring that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided during the overnight shift. Represents hotel management in resolving any guest or hotel related situation. Personally assists in resolving any issues and completing tasks.
· Monitors and ensures compliance with all Guidelines to Operations & procedures at all times.
· Ensures all guests feel welcome & are getting the best service possible.
· Ensures guest tracking scores (90% or better) and associate opinion survey goals are achieved.
· Ensures supervisors maintain adequate levels of department supplies.
· Ensures all associates are in proper uniform and are properly groomed (grooming standards in associate handbook).
· Ensures associates are working in a safe environment.
· Promotes participation in hotel safety-related programs.
· Monitors associate attendance and records absences/tardiness.
· Promotes teamwork and associate morale.
· Ensures all associates are trained on specific aspects of their job and are aware of all resources to assist them in problem solving.
· Keeps associates informed regarding new operational procedures, standards, or programs.
· Assists supervisors in handling associate performance issues (e.g., performance reviews, counseling, and recommendations).
· Ensures all associates have complete knowledge of emergency procedures.
· Ensures constant communication takes place between associates, supervisors and management.
· Assists accounts receivable clerk in all aspects of job and in keeping all invoices due below 60 days.
· Ensures all rebates are forwarded to Accounts with the right correspondence on a timely basis.
· Administers plans and actions to keep chargebacks and rebates to a minimum.
· Ensures all associates are adhering to proper cash handling procedures and monitors overage/shortages.
· Manages associate hours & ensures all associates take their breaks.
· Provides orientation for new associates and ensures all information is entered into computer.
· Manages all period-end inventories.
· Helps direct supervisors to achieve their own development goals.
· Ensures preparation is completed for arrivals and departures.
· Ensures that there is enough cash/change in the Night float
· Ensures that the Front Desk is manned at all times & under no circumstances left unattended.
· Have a full and comprehensive understanding of front desk, all PMS systems and carry out all Night Audit procedures.
· Minimizes the number of walk-outs and bad debts by ensuring that the hotel policy for credit control is followed at all times.
· Ensures SOP's & brand standards are followed and dealt with in the correct manner.
· Encourages associate relations through gifts, parties, outings.
· Creates incentives that will promote better service and profit for the hotel.
· Works with the leadership team of the hotel to identify and implement action plans to prevent the reoccurrence of guest issues.
· Directs, monitors and assist all overnight staff.
· Assists in the response and resolution of all guest issues received directly from guests or from Guest Relations.
· Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement & stays within monthly budget.
· Carries out any reasonable instructions as directed by a manager.
· May be required from time to time to carry out duties outside the normal sphere of work as may be reasonable requested by Management.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.