Description de l'offre
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels , Marriott International's flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you're happy, our guests will be happy. It's as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you'll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That's The JW Treatment™.
Responsible for leading and assisting with the successful completion of daily shift requirements. Strives to ensure guest and associate satisfaction and achieve the operating budget. Assists in completing financial and administrative responsibilities.
· Sets a positive example for guest relations.
· Participates in department meetings and continually communicates a clear and consistent message regarding the Front Desk goals to produce desired results.
· Empowers associates to provide excellent customer service within guidelines.
· Handles guest problems and complaints seeking assistance from supervisor as necessary.
· Coaches, counsels and encourages associates.
· Handles associate questions and concerns.
· Strives to improve service performance.
· Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
· Supervises all areas of the Front Office in the absence of the Front Office Manager.
· Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
· Provides feedback to individuals based on observation of service behaviors.
· Performs all duties at the Front Desk as necessary.
· Supervises daily Front Desk shift operations.
· Understands the functions of the Bell Staff, Switchboard and Concierge/Guest Services operations.
· Complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
· Participates in an ongoing associate recognition program.
· Trains staff on adherence to all credit policies and procedures to reduce bad debts and rebates.
· Conducts training when appropriate.
· Assists in the review of comment cards and guest satisfaction results with associates.
· Supervises same day selling procedures to maximize room revenue and hotel occupancy.
· Ensures associates have the proper supplies and uniforms.
· Assists in the use of a guest information tracking system to ensure that a successful repeat guest recognition program is in use to recognize guest preferences and aid in problem resolution.
· Communicates performance expectations to associates in accordance with job descriptions for each position.
· Participates in the associate performance appraisal process.
· Understands the impact of Front Desk operations on the overall hotel financial goals and objectives.