M&S is a leading retailer with a strong heritage of brand values, extraordinary colleagues and customers who want to see us succeed. The key to unlocking our future success is the commitment to our strong belief about how behaviour drives business goals and employee engagement.
Our M&S Colleague Services Team are looking for confident, adaptable and organised people to join our Colleague Services Support Centre in Salford Quays, where you will deliver a top-notch service, supporting our colleagues throughout the entire business during one of our busiest and exciting times of the year.
As you can imagine, Christmas is one of the biggest events in our calendar! And the preparation for our business and colleagues, to ensure a seamless delivery, begins now.
What we are ideally looking for is someone who will enjoy working in fast paced, detail driven environment and has a continuous improvement approach to working.
You will learn a breadth of knowledge in this role, which will give you real insight into a busy HR support Team. We have also recently been listed in ‘LinkedIn Top 20 Places to Work’ and the ‘Times Top 50 Workplaces for Women’.
About the role
Your key accountabilities will include:
· Deliver high quality, accurate administration support during our peak trading season
· Handling questions and queries from our colleagues via the phone or email
· Ensure excellent customer service is always provided to M&S colleagues
· Adhere to legislation and policies to ensure compliance
· Work in line with daily productivity, with a key focus on quality
· Our Colleague Services Support Centre is open Monday to Friday, 8am – 6pm, with the exception of Saturdays through October to January (as this is when we will be at our busiest!) A full-time contract will see you working 37.5 hours a week and covering a rotating shift pattern (8am – 4pm, 9am – 5pm and 10am – 6pm). There will be a requirement for you to work some bank holidays but these will be shared evenly with the rest of your team
Your skills and experience will include:
· Previous experience working within an administration role
· Driven to do the right thing for our customers
· Proven experience of being individually responsible for own work load
· Works well within a Team
· Excellent attention to detail with a proactive approach to problem solving
· Flexible and agile approach to ways of working
· Strong experience working with Excel, Word and Outlook applications
· Confident communication skills, through a variety of platforms and audiences
We have a range of fabulous benefits, including 20% company discount (eligible upon joining). We operate a relaxed dress code and have a part-subsidised on-site deli. There are plenty of restaurants and bars nearby, with easy travel links by road, bus and Metrolink (our office is opposite the Harbour City tram stop).