Do you know a great online shopping offer when you see one? Do you love sharing these with friends when you find one? Then Quidco could be for you.
We’re the UK’s leading consumer cashback platform, transforming the way people shop online, in-store and on mobile. Quidco empowers its 6.5 million members to earn over £55 million pounds on their shopping each year, whilst helping over 4,000 retailers to meet their marketing objectives.
Quidco has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and are excited to unlock the best consumer offers for our members.
As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff and be in contact with multiple SME brands and marketing agencies advising them as to how to best use Quidco to drive sales volume and customer loyalty.
Our ideal candidate is someone who can communicate efficiently and effectively over phone, email and instant messenger.
What You Will Learn:
1. Effective and efficient communication via email, phone and instant messenger
2. Management of various and multiple internal and external business relationships
3. Support and team-working – assisting colleagues in servicing top tier accounts partners
4. The use of data to shape compelling consumer offers
5. Negotiation and selling skills that maintain long-term business relationships
6. Reporting and forecasting skills
7. The use of widely recognised and utilised Salesforce CRM software
8. A broad overview of digital performance marketing skills by working closely with our Marketing team to amplify our partner offers
9. Business Development – introduce partners to our broad suite of products to achieve deeper relationships
10. Plenty of additional opportunities in related tasks.