Do you have an interest in business, marketing, advertising or charity?
Makerble is a small, award-winning start-up. We help charities accelerate their impact. We have a mobile app that charities can use to track their impact. And we have a communications agency that helps charities change the way the world perceives them.
We are looking for Marketing Interns to join our team. You will be responsible for:
- Working with our clients on communications campaigns. Coming up with ideas. Researching great tactics.
- Business Development, a posh word for helping us win new clients! This will be a mix of creating marketing campaigns, doing social media outreach, identifying people at relevant charities for us to contact and setting up email campaigns which we can run.
What you can expect from the experience:
- Responsibility from Day One: not enough to overwhelm you, but certainly enough for you to have a gained a great deal of experience and professionalism
- Immersion in several apps and productivity platforms being used by companies and startups alike, ranging from Slack to Trello.
- The opportunity to road test your own ideas. You will not be making coffee! We will listen to your ideas and hear the feedback you have for us given you're a fresh pair of eyes.
Find out more about us:
This 60 second video showcases how our Impact Tracker platform works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijs-dS99QAE
You can watch our TEDx Talk on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1PM1TKv4oM
If you are interested in joining the team, send your CV and a paragraph outlining why you feel you are right for this role.
You do not need to have a degree in marketing or a related subject. We are looking for raw enthusiasm and someone who is willing to learn and humble enough to listen to feedback. Makerble is a fast-paced environment where you will have plenty of opportunity to take ownership of tasks, gain responsibility and do things for Makerble that would take you years to do in other organisations.