We are a small but high energy creative company based in Sidcup. We make b2b video and develop our own brands.
We are seeking a digitally savvy, hard working individual to assist with a range of projects. Your main focus will be helping with the development of our brands, as well as our day to day project work together with a mix of marketing and sales. The type of work will vary, and will be fun! We are looking to hire at the end of a 6-8 week period with us.
* Developing proposals for projects
* Helping out with pre-production and editing videos for a range of ongoing and new projects
* Writing copy and creating written content for our websites, for example blog posts and monthly newsletters
* Executing social media strategies
* Handling new and repeat clients
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Strong researcher and able to collate information effectively for project briefs
* Possess analytical skills to contribute to the planning process of projects
* Able to speak your mind - your opinion counts
* Can critique as well as handle criticism on ideas
* Able to manage time effectively between projects
* Good knowledge of Adobe CC (Premiere Pro necessary)
Bonus points (not imperative but would help)
* Understands how businesses and brands operate
* Can edit video and has a passion for video production
* Understanding of basic graphic design and composition
* Has an interest in start-up culture - lots of our clients are in that space
* Basic knowledge of SEO/Adwords, and optimising content
* Basic Wordpress skills
* Photoshop/Indesign skills
* Creative and likes innovative ideas/art
* Sense of humour
This placement is required for the start of February. This is a paid internship suited for a dynamic individual who is interested in video, brands and marketing. Please note that this role offers expenses and commissions on converted sales during your stay.
We are based in Sidcup, so if you live in the area it be an easy commute. We provide lots of knowledge and training in various areas, and you will learn about video and marketing.
With your cover letter, please share the last business or marketing idea you liked and why. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree desirable, but not essential. Must have evidence of great writing.