Company : Givenchy UK
Business group : Fashion & Leather Goods
To welcome clients to the Givenchy Concession and delivering luxury customer service. Acting as a Brand Ambassador establish a relationship with clients and maximising profitable sales. Ensuring that the Concession housekeeping standards are exemplary and stock is handled with care.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome all clients to the Givenchy Concession ensuring the client feels comfortable in the environment.
- Greet all clients and build a relationship with them to assist in selecting the right products for them whilst maintaining the rapport and offering advice
- Introduce additional complementary products targeted to your client and share product knowledge.
- Process the sale in a confident and professional manner whilst maintaining the relationship with the client
- Gather and collate client's CRM details to maintain the relationship and build the client book ensuring a personal follow-up with the client
- Maintain store standards on stock and adhere to the visual merchandise guidelines promoting the Givenchy image
- Exceed all behavioural requirements including adhering to the dress code and appearance guidelines as indicated by the Department Manager
- Actively drive your product knowledge by keeping up to date with fashion trends, participating in in store training, updating yourself on all product lines and searching out relevant information on products
- Support control and management of stock in line with the guidance from Stock Control colleagues