Description de l'offre
Company : Celine Europe
Business group : Fashion & Leather Goods
To welcome clients to the Celine Concession and delivering luxury customer service.
Acting as a Brand Ambassador to establish a relationship with clients and maximising profitable sales. Ensuring that the Concession housekeeping standards are exemplary and stock is handled with care.
Experience required : Minimum 2 years
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome all clients to the Celine Concession ensuring the client feels comfortable in the environment.
- Greet all clients and build a relationship with them to assist in selecting the right products for them whilst maintaining the rapport and offering advice
- Introduce additional complementary products targeted to your client and share product knowledge.
- Process the sale in a confident and professional manner whilst maintaining the relationship with the client
- Gather and collate client's CRM details to maintain the relationship and build the client book ensuring a personal follow-up with the client
- Maintain store standards on stock, and handle deliveries in an accurate manner
- Support with visual merchandise initiatives while adhering to guidelines promoting the Celine image.
- Exceed all behavioural requirements including adhering to the dress code and appearance guidelines as indicated by the Department Manager
- Actively drive your product knowledge by keeping up to date with fashion trends, participating in in store training, updating yourself on all product lines and searching out relevant information on products
- Support control and management of stock in line with the guidance from Stock Control colleagues. Assist with stock deliveries.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
- Mystery Shop Results
- Weekly and individual sales targets
- Conversion Rate
- Units per Transaction
- Average Transaction Value
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in sales in a luxury, high fashion environment preferably department store
- Experience in selling RTW and/or Leather Goods with an understanding of craftsmanship and quality
- Passion for fashion and sales
- A commitment to achieving and exceeding targets whilst focusing on the client's needs and experience
- CRM management experience preferred
- Excellent personal presentation
- a Celine Brand Ambassador
- Understanding of Retail KPIs
- A fluent level in English is essential and additional languages such as Mandarin are a significant advantage
- Strong Business sense and results orientated
- Service orientated
- Fashion culture
- Can do, proactive and positive attitude
- High level of self-confidence, drive and determination to succeed individually and as part of a team