Description de l'offre
Company : Moët Hennessy UK
Business group : Wines & Spirits
To manage and develop the designated Wholesale, Cash & Carry and Independent Specialist customer(s) to achieve budget objectives through executing category and brand activations which ensure MHUK brands deliver sustainable value growth in line with the MHUK strategic pillars.
- Develop and implement a customer strategy and plan that achieves the annual customer budget.
- Deliver agreed volume, cost price, customer investment (FTT) and profit targets for each of the brands through. the designated customer portfolio.
- Manage the monthly and annual sales forecast in commercial planning system.
- Update and maintain customer account plans and all associated documents using agreed company standards.
- Actively work to protect and grow the distribution of Moet Hennessy brands within the customer(s) in line with channel guidelines.
- Analyse and share sell out data using available resources provided through collecting customer data.
- Complete Pre and Post Evaluation of all price promotional activity on given customer(s).
- Ensure timely completion of relevant commercial admin (pricing changes, new line admin, invoice processing).
- Enable effective credit management and cash collection in conjunction with the finance team.
Customer Relationship Management
- Build strong external relationships with the customer across commercial, category, supply chain, marketing, regional and store teams.
- Develop, plan and negotiate annual Joint Business Plans with key customer(s). Ensure ongoing tracking of performance vs plan internally and externally.
- Work cross functionally internally to ensure the appropriate level of support for the key customer(s) from category, marketing and supply teams.
- Become a facilitator for new ways of working and commercial ideas with given customer(s).
- Build channel specific customer plans to make sure the MH portfolio benefits from emerging sources of growth, e.g. online and convenience.
- Attend all customer trade briefings and networking opportunities to fully understand customer strategies and opportunities for Moet Hennessy.
- Develop relevant insights and market data to support sales objectives and ensure success and sell with a "Category" mindset, talking the customer language with shopper and consumer metrics where possible.
- To work closely with MHUK and customer supply chain teams to ensure service level targets are delivered.
- Deliver product education and tasting events as required
- Work with the category and marketing teams to deliver trade leading activations and category solutions appropriate for luxury brands.
- Run an annual calendar of price promotional activity in line with channel guidelines and focused on maximising value over volume and reducing sales on promotion %.
- Deliver innovative ideas to enable the MH portfolio to be developed in an increasingly digital world
- Gather and use comprehensive competitor information and analyse data to alert the business to market activity and price changes.
- Identify and recommend new business and brand development opportunities within designated customer(s) using data based insight.
- Use consumer, market and retailer information to offer category advice and support to designated customer(s)
Experience required : Minimum 2 years
- To attend all internal team meetings in order to understand broader channel agenda and to present back to the team on the designated customer(s).
- Support the Route To Market team with participation in transversal projects as required.
- To ensure absolute compliance with Competition Law at all times.
- Sales Teams (On and Off trade)
- Category team
- Brand marketing teams
- PR and events
- Customer Services
- Credit control
- Customers: Buying, marketing, supply chain, finance, store regions and store level.
- Marketing & Point of Sale Agencies.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- WSET certificate (preferred but not essential)
- Degree level education
- Full driving license
Professional experience & know how:
- Working knowledge of the UK Route To Market channel
- Blue Chip FMCG sales training
- Experience of P&L Management
- FMCG National Account Management experience
- Exposure to premium / luxury brands
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Drive, Energy and Passion
- Affinity for luxury brands
- Well organised
- Strong Communicator
- Good relationship builder
- Strong Negotiation skills