Company : Moët Hennessy UK
Business group : Wines & Spirits
To manage and develop designated Department stores to achieve company KPI's (brand, volume, profit and distribution targets). To deliver premium brand activations to ensure Moet Hennessy portfolio delivers sustainable value growth in line with the company objectives.
- Develop and implement a customer strategy and plan that achieves the annual channel targets.
- Deliver agreed volume, cost price, customer investment (FTT) and profit targets for each of the brands through the designated customer portfolio.
- Manage the monthly and annual sales forecast in the commercial planning system.
- Update and maintain customer account plans and all associated documents using agreed company standards.
- Actively work to protect and grow the distribution of Moet Hennessy brands within the customer(s) in line with channel guidelines.
- Ensure timely completion of relevant commercial admin (pricing changes, new line admin, invoice processing).
- Enable effective credit management and cash collection in conjunction with the finance team.
Customer Relationship Management
- Build strong external relationships with the customer across merchandising, commercial, category, supply chain, marketing, regional and store teams.
- Develop, plan and negotiate annual commercial plans with key customer(s). Ensure ongoing tracking of performance vs plan internally and externally.
- Work cross functionally internally to ensure the appropriate level of support for the key customer(s) from trade marketing, brand and supply teams.
- Become a facilitator for new ways of working and commercial ideas with given customer(s).
- Build channel specific customer plans to make sure the MH portfolio benefits from emerging sources of growth, eg eretail.
- Attend all customer conferences and networking opportunities to fully understand customer strategies and opportunities for Moet Hennessy.
- To work closely with MHUK and customer supply chain teams to ensure service level targets are delivered.
- Work with the brand and trade marketing teams to deliver exceptional in store consumer activations.
- Run an annual calendar of price promotional activity in line with channel guidelines.
- Deliver innovative ideas to enable the MH portfolio to be developed in an increasingly digital channel.
Market Intelligence & Education
- Gather and use comprehensive competitor information from frequent visits to stores and on trade bars within venues.
- Use consumer, market and retailer information to offer category advice and support to designated customer(s).
- Deliver training and tasting events as required for store staff and consumers.
- To ensure absolute compliance with Competition Law at all times virtual teams internally and externally