Company : Fendi UK
Business group : Fashion & Leather Goods
The Interior Planner works close to the Store Manager and the Design Consultants team to support the Store activities, meeting KPIs and striving to achieve assigned goals. He/she is responsible for collaborating with architects, interior designers, private clients, design consultants by developing design concepts and customized presentations materials. The Interior Planner alongside the Design Consultant will strive to create long-term relationships with Fendi Clients that will lead to increased sales and profitability
Main Role and Responsibilities
- Set up the interior planning service with the support of the Manager and Fendi I.T department.
- Work as part of a team to design interior environments for a variety of clients and project types
- Provide professional advice and consultation in store and on site alongside Design Consultants;
- Prepare detailed design by Creating floor plans, 3D images and Rendering when necessary;
- Create mood-boards with design consultants;
- Attend site visits, measure, gather information on site and with the Design Consultants present ideas, customized room designs, including sample fabrics, furniture and accessory recommendations as well as before and after pictures of previous Fendi project;
- Follow projects together with the Store Manager and team members and work to deadlines;
- Bring great, fresh ideas to the team that are project-appropriate;
- Mentor team where required;
- Act as brand ambassador to educate VIP and new Clients;
- Contribute and assist as required by covering the showroom: approach and serve customers;
- Aim for the development of Fendi Casa interior design.
- Maintain the Visual Merchandising consistent with Company standards;
- Be part of the Fendi Casa team adhering to company standards, policies and procedures;
- Be sensitive to competitors' trading activities and give feedback to Store Manager.
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity, which the Company may reasonably require.