Company : Thomas Pink
Business group : Fashion & Leather Goods
To be a Client Services Advisor, based in our Head Office and to serve as an ambassador for the brand. You will work to generate web sales and develop client relations whilst delivering an extraordinary and personalised shopping experience to all clients.
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand at all times. Maintain the level of excellence in customer service, providing prompt, courteous and effective service to all customers.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the functional and technical elements of the products and actively drive your product knowledge. Be curious by keeping up to date with industry trends, updating yourself on all product lines and searching out the relevant information on products.
- Meet the Company's high standards for service and behaviour always.
Service and Sales
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day and aim to exceed customer expectations of Thomas Pink services and products, thereby ensuring high customer satisfaction continuously.
- Engage in ‘Live' online chats with clients on the Thomas Pink website advising clients on product selections, information to assist with their online purchase and proactively seek to turn enquiries into sales opportunities.
- Endeavour to build a rapour with clients on the phone and seek to continuously anticipate and exceed future desires.
- Maximise selling opportunities to the client by using product knowledge to up-sell and cross-sell.
- Process all client orders, returns, complaints and enquiries in an accurate and timely manner.
- Identify and communicate to the Ecommerce team any issues experienced by clients on the website. Liaise with the relevant departments to resolve any client services issues as swiftly as possible.
- Ensure all communication to clients is timely and in keeping with the brand guidelines.
- Maintain knowledge of all Web Sales Systems and Processes and be comfortable in using these to effectively perform daily tasks.
- Provide reporting and documentation in line with current Web Sales Processes.
- Assist with store sales.
- Perform as a team-player and contribute to the overall objectives of the Retail team and Company.
- Build strong relationships with the stores and communicate to the relevant team member if you have a significant interaction with one of their personal clients.
- Show flexibility in adapting to any changes required and the needs and priority of the business.