Company : Moët Hennessy UK
Business group : Wines & Spirits
To support the Corporate Sales Manager in achieving budgeted sales revenue and volumes through prospecting for new business opportunities and developing repeat sales with existing clients.
Prospect for new Corporate clients
Requirement +30% new client contacts each year due to high turnover of clients ordering from one year to the next.
- Utilise all available sources (e.g. company databases, top 100 lists, industry organisations & events) to identify development opportunities for the Corporate department.
- Use all prospecting tools available effectively (e.g. brochures, calling, referrals, digital/online) to contact and recruit Corporate clients
- Network with MH UK Account managers across the country to gather and activate new Corporate sales leads
Sales development of existing Corporate clients
- Taking direction from the Corporate Sales Manager, activate our national sales agreements locally (e.g. corporate gifting, corporate events/dinners/tastings, staff training and incentives, portfolio & single brand experiences)
- Manage a pool of small size Corporate clients directly
- paying close personal attention to efficient order fulfilment, working with internal and external customer services
Brand ambassador to the Corporate & Private community
Act as a ‘Brand Ambassador' for individual brands or represent the MH portfolio as appropriate. Work closely with Marketing to utilise the relevant brand tools to execute a luxury brand ‘sell'.
- Create and host selling events (e.g. tastings, dinners, brand experiences, Maison visits)
- Focus on selling the very highest value products, particularly ICONs and exclusive editions
- Sell by telephone/email/SMS/face to face
- Build and maintain an active contact network with Corporate clients (maintenance of client details in accordance with UK data protection and privacy legislation)
- Host dinners and tastings as required (may include out of hours and weekends).