Description de l'offre
Company : Thomas Pink
Business group : Fashion & Leather Goods
To be the Assistant Store Manager of our new Duke of York Square, Chelsea store, which will open later in the year as part of the brand re-launch of PINK. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a new store and team and be part of the renaissance of the PINK brand.
- To serve as an ambassador for the brand and deliver an extraordinary and personalised shopping experience to all clients.
- Operate the boutique through exceptional customer service, sales management, adhering to operating procedures and effective staff management and leadership.
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand at all times, incorporating brand values in all aspects of the role and serving as a role model for the team and wider business.
Service and Sales Management
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day. Aim to exceed customer expectations of Thomas Pink services and products, thereby ensuring high customer satisfaction at all times.
- Ensure the boutique communicates the brand values in all aspects and provide an extraordinary and personalised Thomas Pink shopping experience.
- Work to achieve sales targets, drive store business and grow the client base.
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor (acting as a role model) and ensuring Thomas Pink standards are achieved.
- Continuously motivate sales team to ensure team meet sales targets and productivity goals.
- Ensure adequate client and prospect databases are maintained and well used.
- Support the Store Manager in ensuring effective follow up of mystery shopping programme results.
- Be aware of the local trading environment and its impact on our sales, including competitors' trading activities and suggest actions and recommendations.
- Be a Thomas Pink ambassador in the local community, by proactively representing the brand in relevant local activities and cultivating new clientele.
- Support the Store Manager in working with Communications and the Head of Retail to develop and implement promotional activities that will grow the brand's client base.
Team Management and Development
- Support the Store Manager in managing, coaching and training sales team in order to develop their potential and achieve performance benchmarks, in a manner consistent with company policies.
- Coach sales team to equip staff with brand, product and service knowledge.
- Manage and motivate the team to drive the business: empower staff to make decisions to provide the best customer service and encourage innovative solutions. Promote team spirit.
- Ensure brand values are integrated and lived by every day.
- Support the Store Manager in ensuring that the store is well organised and runs smoothly.
- Ensure Thomas Pink policies, standards and procedures are communicated to the team and implemented.
- Manage staff rotas.
- Monitor performance follow up indicators and report on store activities for both Head office and sales team when requested in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Support the Store Manager with inventory management.
Experience required : Minimum 5 years
- Good business and commercial acumen
- A strong team motivator
- Results orientated
- Energetic and dynamic
- Client-centric mindset
- A passion for sales and strong selling ability
- Excellent communication
- Well organized with attention to detail
- Passion and affinity for the Brand
- Knowledge and an interest of the menswear and luxury industry