Description de l'offre
Company : SSC Perfumes and Cosmetics UK
Business group : Perfumes & Cosmetics
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Maintenance and processing of the A/P invoices for LVMH Perfumes and Cosmetics companies.
- Process expenses
- Log invoices received onto SAP/AX and distribute for authorisation where required.
- Help maintain parked invoices and debit balances tracking documents across all brands.
- Follow up on distributed invoices until returned for processing.
- Assist with coding of invoices where necessary.
- Process authorised invoices for payment.
- Match purchase order related invoices against goods receipts in the invoice verification system and resolve queries on outstanding purchase orders
- Pay purchase invoices on a timely basis through BACS
- Assistance on other bought ledgers.
- Process expenses claims received from staff across Brands, checking the VAT treatment of receipts, accuracy of expense claims, ensuring that claims are in line with the LVMH P&C travel and expenses procedures.
***PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS A 12 MONTHS INTERNSHIP AND THE ROLE IS BASED IN HERSHAM, SURREY***
Experience required : Beginner
Key Competencies/Technical Skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Good team player
- Good Analytical Skills
- Quick Thinking, calm under pressure, helpful and willing to deal with queries
- Have a sense of urgency, be prompt and dynamic in a fast changing environment
- Good Time management skills
- Detail conscious
- Good Telephone Manner