Company : Moët Hennessy UK
Business group : Wines & Spirits
To manage and develop the HIA's and non HIA's in the sector to achieve profitable brand building objectives and achieve sales targets for all MHUK brands through the proactive and innovative management of allocated resources.
- To identify and develop relationships with prestige on-trade outlets to ensure maximum visibility for the MHUK portfolio
- To develop and execute a sales strategy to achieve brand plan, distribution and volume growth objectives within this sector
- To manage, implement and evaluate promotional activity (both tailored and generic) for target accounts that will drive brand visibility and rate of sale
- To maintain existing customer universe and manage renewals of all key customer contracts
- To effectively manage P&L of accounts with regards to contract discussions and proposals accordingly
- To develop and implement customer focused business plans including credit management with designated accounts.
- To update and maintain customer database
- To develop and strengthen relationships with wholesale representatives and key trade influencers.
- To effectively use sales reporting systems (Salesforce) to plan, monitor, report and analyse business performance against plan
- To gather and feedback comprehensive competitor information
- To demonstrate initiative and interest in increasing brand and product knowledge
- To deliver excellent training and education for trade and consumers alike where necessary
- To Illustrate sharing of best practice through active networking with colleagues