Company : Moët Hennessy UK
Business group : Wines & Spirits
This is a high profile role within the Moet Hennessy UK business. Working as part of the Route-To-Market team the role is challenging, fast paced and offers an excellent opportunity to build internal credibility and have a dynamic career within MHUK.
Building your commercial expertise and business acumen the role is to work alongside the SNAM Matthew Clark Bibendum (MCB) to manage and develop the Bibendum business to achieve budget objectives through creating best-in-class joint business plans, inter-company relationships and proximity to the market to ensure MHUK brands deliver sustainable value growth in line with the MHUK strategic pillars.
- Take control by driving the day to day account requirements for Bibendum in the agreed timely manner set out by the business, spending minimum 2 days per week either in the Bibendum office and/or in the field with their sales team
- Work with the SNAM MCB to provide accurate forecasts and insight on MHUK brands monthly within an agreed template
- Delivering the budgeted volume's, NSI's and MI for all brands as required
- Think strategically and in line with a long term partnership approach based over 12 months
- 3 years, including creating a clear strategic vision shared internally with SNAM/RTM Controller
- Execute with excellence
- Implement & activate our brands to the agreed standards expected and report back to the business on a regular basis after key events or monthly
- Set the standard in strategic relationships with Bibendum
- Be seen as an instrumental partner and inputter of knowledge into their business with regular contact with their key multi-functional teams