Description de l'offre
Company : Moët Hennessy UK
Business group : Wines & Spirits
- To manage and develop the Independent Bars channel
- To achieve profitable brand building objectives through the proactive and innovative management of allocated resources
- Increase the awareness of Champagne in the Bar industry
Account Management & Business Development
- Implement brand and organisational objectives through a network of On Trade accounts.
- Adapt and build on brand plans, generating innovative activations within brand guidelines.
- Manage, implement and evaluate this activity (both tailored and generic) in target outlets.
- Identify opportunities and recommend action for new brand initiatives.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to grow MHUK business and visibility within this channel.
- Create and implement customer focused business plans.
Networking & Brand Experiences
- Develop a network of contacts and key influencers within the channel to maximize opportunities.
- Act as an ambassador for our portfolio, delivering consistently excellent training and educational consumer events.
Business Support & Monitoring
- Manage sector and brand related budgets/resources to optimum effect within agreed guidelines.
- Manage credit, payment and invoicing procedures within set timelines.
- Balance focus between high image and high volumes accounts
- Negotiate contracts with on trade clients respecting the profitability of Moet Hennessy P&L
- Use sales reporting systems to monitor, analyse and plan business performance against target.
- Gather and use comprehensive competitor information.
Experience required : Minimum 2 years
Moët Hennessy is LVMH's wines and spirits arm. Its brand portfolio has a high and very high end focus. MH is global leader in the sector and owns 21 Maisons, of which some are several centuries old. Founded by visionary and dedicated entrepreneurs, they have been passed down from generation to generation. Their descendents developed them and continued to perpetuate the "family spirit" which is so important to our group. Their history has merged with that of their countries of origin and they have become part of their heritage.
At LVMH we share 3 main values:
Creativity and innovation
This combination of creativity and innovation is the foundation of our Houses and figures at the heart of the delicate balance required to continually renew our offer while resolutely looking to the future, always respecting our unique heritage.
At LVMH, we never compromise on quality. Because we embody the world of craftsmanship in its most noble and accomplished form, we pay meticulous attention to detail and to perfection.
Cultivate and Entrepreneurial Spirit
Our entrepreneurial spirit encourages both risk-taking and perseverance. It requires pragmatic thinking and an ability to motivate teams, leading them to achieve ambitious objectives.
- All internal departments
- Customers, wholesalers
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Graduate-level education
- English required, second language is a plus
Professional experience & know how
- Thorough understanding of On Trade sector
- Good knowledge of Wines and Spirits industry
- Proven account management experience
- Sales development experience
- Ability to drive sales and build relationships
- Strategy development
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker
- Creative approach
- Knowledge of the bar industry
- Customer Focus
- Motivating Others
- Relationship Building
- Building Effective Teams
- Drive for Results/Perseverance