Company : Moët Hennessy UK
Business group : Wines & Spirits
- To manage and develop the Independent Bars channel
- To achieve profitable brand building objectives through the proactive and innovative management of allocated resources
- Increase the awareness of Champagne in the Bar industry
Account Management & Business Development
- Implement brand and organisational objectives through a network of On Trade accounts.
- Adapt and build on brand plans, generating innovative activations within brand guidelines.
- Manage, implement and evaluate this activity (both tailored and generic) in target outlets.
- Identify opportunities and recommend action for new brand initiatives.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to grow MHUK business and visibility within this channel.
- Create and implement customer focused business plans.
Networking & Brand Experiences
- Develop a network of contacts and key influencers within the channel to maximize opportunities.
- Act as an ambassador for our portfolio, delivering consistently excellent training and educational consumer events.
Business Support & Monitoring
- Manage sector and brand related budgets/resources to optimum effect within agreed guidelines.
- Manage credit, payment and invoicing procedures within set timelines.
- Balance focus between high image and high volumes accounts
- Negotiate contracts with on trade clients respecting the profitability of Moet Hennessy P&L
- Use sales reporting systems to monitor, analyse and plan business performance against target.
- Gather and use comprehensive competitor information.