We are looking for a bright, forward thinking individual with good technical skills who wants to broaden their marketing, graphics & communication skill set.
Luxome operate an award winning portfolio of branded luxury student & young professional properties in the Greater Manchester region.
Our model is based around three components; the quality of our product, the engagement in our service & the sustainability of our investments.
Luxome properties are unique and are completed inline with specific requirements which allows us to implement the latest technology, stylist decor and quality of design. We offer a "home away from home" for our tenants and constantly strive to innovate and expand our product.
You will play an important role in assisting the Marketing Manager with the development and completion of all company marketing & Graphic Design requirements. You will work on multiple marketing campaigns and also have the opportunity to create your own campaigns and graphics. This is an ideal role for a recent graduate or current student looking for experience.
- Assist the Marketing department in implementing new and current campaigns
- Assist the Marketing Manager with campaign activity and other marketing activities
- Contribute to the marketing teams creative ideas and innovative thinking to create new marketing opportunities
- Creation & Development of key graphic requirements from both a marketing & property management perspective
- Use & implementation of internal digital marketing platforms
- Use of Content Campaign Timeline to deliver key marketing requirements
- Excellent creative and planning skills
- Highly creative with a strong attention for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate with an excellent work ethic
- Adobe Suite
- Promo, Slidly
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Office
We do not require you to have vast amounts of experience on the above programs, but a working knowledge would be advantageous.
We are looking for candidates who want to hone & develop their marketing and graphic design skills, please include any experience you have with the above tools in your application.
We currently have 9 brand new student properties under development for the next student year, we are looking for creative individuals who can develop our Graphic & Interior Design concepts and add to their own graphic portfolio.