Description de l'offre
All About Lost Ink:
Inspiring, intriguing and individual are words that explain LOST INK and also the brand’s driving force. What began in 2014 as a London based start-up, has gathered pace and is certainly becoming a place to be reckoned with. LOST INK’s philosophy offers ‘affordable chic’, an exclusive wardrobe of unique and wearable pieces with a strong focus on detail.
The collections reference the energy and individuality of London’s eclectic streets and embrace the British heritage with a modern edge. Statement styles perfect for the contemporary and independent girl who creates rather than follows fashion.
LOST INK is for everyone. The brand’s team sketches, designs and sources individual and outstanding pieces that equally fit as one. The magic happens when you apply your story. Furthermore, and refreshingly so this is a brand that allows you to be ‘who you are’, working by the ethos #CreateDontFollow
- Work closely with the Logistics Team with general department Admin
- Assisting suppliers and Wholesale customers in easing their inbound and outbound processes
- Communicating with 3PL on continual progress
- Working and learning the internal ERP system
- Ensuring reports are kept up to date and within department standard
- Logistics administration, checking paperwork
- Communicating with Suppliers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, but able to work independently
- Eager and willing to learn and contribute to the team
- Great attention to detail
- Excel knowledge
- Can do attitude
What we offer
Working in a great, growing team. Experience within the fashion industry, allowing the perfect candidate a much needed step in the door. Constant opportunity to grow and prove yourself.
What we look for
We love working with people with a can do attitude, proactive and the hunger to learn and grow. We are always looking to grow our team with the right candidates.
Are you excited for the challenge?