At Loot, we believe that students and young people should be able to go out and do the things they love without worrying about money or relying on an overdraft. Whether they’re saving for a night out, an around the world trip or even saving for a mortgage on a house - we’ll help you get there.
Based in London (UK), Poznań and Białystok (Poland), we are a small team of motivated and hardworking individuals - with a shared love for Disco music. We're unified by the satisfaction we feel from fussing over the finer details of everything from UX to our API.
About the role
Loot is a fast growing and exciting finance company based in London. We're looking for someone who can help our Customer Support team provide awesome service to our booming customer base.
As Customer Operations Analyst, you'll help ensure Loot users are listened to and taken care of at all times. In addition, after getting up to speed in the first month, you'll dig deep into Financial Crime, monitoring suspicious activities and making sure our app's security is always bulletproof.
- Working closely with the Customer Support team to provide a high-quality service to Loot users at all times
- Contributing to Loot's growth by supporting our expanding customer base
- Monitoring transactions and overseeing all suspicious activities
- Managing compliance and financial crime communications with users
- Interacting with identified financial criminals
- Talented and leading; we like having a team of great people that can learn from and be inspired by each other
- Collaboration is key; there’s no such thing as pulling rank here
- A balance of focus and motivation with chill out and fun
- Fun and exciting FinTech Startup, supported by industry professionals
- Endless supply of freshly ground coffee and EBT (English Breakfast Tea)
- Employee options scheme
- Market-rate salaries
- Nice, high-spec tech setup
- Yes, we do have a ping pong table