As a Marketing intern, you will have the opportunity to work on various projects and put your skills and creativity into practice.
A great opportunity for interns who are looking for a diverse and exciting work placement!
This is an excellent opportunity to gain real life experience working in a professional company and will look GREAT on any CV.
The role involves working closely with the team and supporting a range of strategic initiatives. These tasks will be performed under supervision initially, with the goal to make the trainee more autonomous.
Duties will include:
- Assist in the development, distribution and delivery of marketing materials
- Seek and analyse competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Contribute to content across the companies publications
• A degree in Business or Marketing (Desirable but not mandatory)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Highly organized and flexible
• Ability to multi-task and meet changing deadlines
• Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
• Maintains staff confidentiality
• Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software
• Manage your own time
Please note that this is an UNPAID internship and it is flexible (you can work from home if you want.)