Description de l'offre
LEN (London Entrepreneurs Network Ltd) is the UK's 5th BIGGEST entrepreneurs Network, and has 25.000 members (including investors,startups, businesses & individuals).
We are looking for a Marketing & Event Assistant - 3 months unpaid internship, no food or expenses reimbursement - Start date: ASAP
We work from a Co-Working space with many other people under one roof, in Barbican Centre & our events happening in Moorgate London (City). pls check our website for full info and make sure you are comfortable working in Co-Working space before applying. Also make sure you are ok with our other condition
-minimum 3 months internship
-speak good English
-we pay only transport cost of UPTO £10 per day,
-we do not pay for any other thing
-if you leave before 3 months, we do not provide any reference & no transport cost will be paid.
- Creating and uploading social media contents
- Creating and developing marketing materials (flyers, banners, business cards, etc…)
- HR duties: be in charge of the recruitment and interview process
- Writing and updating LEN marketing platforms
- Assisting with the development of marketing strategies
- Events logistics (organisation of staff, preparation of the events, printing materials, etc…)
- Attending to meetings and taking notes
- Answering emails
- Updating LEN’s database
You will gain rare and practical marketing & communication experience & skills.
We may employ any of our interns in the future. Moreover, there are many job opportunities within our events and shows because many of our members & visitors are employers.
London Entrepreneurs Network is a start-up which organize business networking events for business owners and entrepreneurs.
For more details please visit:
We are looking forward to hearing from you
Job Type: Voluntary Internship
Interest in Marketing, Advertising, Event, Management, Business and communication with other people.