Description de l'offre
Lockwoods is looking for a brilliant Marketing Communications Intern to help build and maintain the social aspect of our expanding brand. From planning local events to updating our website, interviewing Local business or chatting to the press – we are searching for an animated, proactive and genuine Lockwoods ambassador.
A successful candidate will be tasked with:
• Actively looking for and writing about News Stories and Current Events
• Managing all of Lockwood's Social Media outlets.
• Increasing the brand awareness of Lockwoods both on and offline
• Creating effective presentations
• Organizing local events to promote Lockwoods
Plus you will be given an on-sight mentor that can guide you through the process of creating an effective marketing plan, event organisation, and effective brand promotion.
• Excellent research skills
• Proficient in Photoshop/PowerPoint/Microsoft Office
• Understanding of SEO
• Strong understanding of Social Media practices and strategies
• Knowledge and understanding of E-marketing
• Experience in event organising
• Brand awareness
• PR experience
• Excellent communication skills
Working with Lockwoods is a fun, exciting and altogether different experience. We offer the best technology on the market, together with ground breaking property marketing ideas – and as part of our team, we’ll expect you to get involved!
Good luck and we hope to work with you soon!