Description de l'offre
Liebherr in the USA
In line with its international growth, Liebherr’s venture into the United States began in 1970. Within a couple of years, the company expanded and completed its production facilities in Newport News, VA for its product line of hydraulic excavators. It was later converted into Liebherr’s manufacturing facility for mining trucks and remains home to Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News, Co. In addition to its production facility, Liebherr markets a wide variety of products and technologies through its companies located across the United States. The companies are Liebherr- Aerospace Saline, Inc., Liebherr Gear Technology, Inc., Liebherr Automation Systems, Co., and Liebherr USA, Co., the umbrella company for eight divisions that are positioned across the United States.
· The Warehouse Operations Associate is responsible for the warehousing functions of stocking, picking, packing, receipt and shipment in support of internal or external parts orders.
· Associates may have a primary role, but are expected to have proficiency in all warehouse operations activities related to parts order fulfillment.
· Maintains the company Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for the transaction of sales, purchase receipt, shipping and re-distribution requirements.
· Utilizes the ERP system to perform inquiries in support of inventory reconciliation, receipt, transfer, and shipment.
· Loads and unloads trucks and containers containing complicated and high-value shipments, using forklifts and cranes with weight capacities of up to forty (40) thousand lbs.
· Pulls sales orders, replenishment orders or requests for parts and materials using order pickers and rack loaders and places orders on pallets or shelves and distributes items to the designated area or shipping department.
· Packs orders for domestic and international shipment as required for the transportation mode per company guidelines. Builds appropriate boxing/crating when and as required.
· Stocks materials or items on assigned racks, shelves, or in bins pending verification of stocking documentation. Reports inventory variances relative to stocking transactions.
· Assists in investigating, resolving and coordinating shipping and receiving discrepancies.
· Checks incoming shipments against the Bill of Lading/packing list for correctness of piece count and condition, noting any corrections or changes on Bill of Lading ensuring the driver has signed, acknowledging discrepancies and/or damages.
· Unpacks, checks quantity and condition of incoming parts and materials.
· Confers with Purchasing personnel regarding stock procurement, quality, and availability.
· Reports inventory variances relative to stocking transactions and submit adjustment requests. Inputs stock location changes.
· Performs Inventory Cycle Counts and assists in reconciliation.
· Completes requisition forms to order required warehouse / shipping supplies from established vendors.
· Performs any work deemed necessary in all areas of the warehouse as directed by Warehouse Operations Lead and/or Warehouse Operations Manager.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); with 1 to 2 years related experience or knowledge in warehouse or manufacturing environment.
· Ability to work overtime as needed.
· Ability to maintain forklift and crane certification.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
· Ability to navigate through the appropriate computer or inventory system applications, i.e. MS Office Products, Inventory software and Order processing systems.
· Knowledge of Metric and Standard Systems and conversions.
· Knowledge of safety regulations and good housekeeping practices.
· Knowledge of the safe operation of basic power tools, i.e. saws, drill motors air compressors.
· Skilled in basic keyboarding.
· Skilled in carpentry such as building boxes and crates.
· Skilled in reading basic tools of measurements, i.e. tape measure, calipers etc.
· Ability to read and interpret Liebherr Employee Rules and Regulations, company safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, production and customer sales orders.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals and compute rate, ratio, and percent.
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days.
Applications are only accepted via the online-portal www.liebherr.com .
Liebherr USA Co.